Join GNS Chief Executive Officer Colin Hill at the World Medical Innovation Forum on Monday, April 23 for a discussion of the impact of artificial intelligence on clinical trials using real world evidence. The panel, which takes place from 4:05-4:55pm will explore how AI can impact patient recruitment, accelerate the clinical trial process, and have a measurable effect on trial cost.
The panel will be moderated by Krishna Yeshwant, MD, Partner at Google Ventures and Instructor in Medicine at Brigham Women’s Hospital.
Other panelists include:
- Amy Abernethy, MD, PhD, CMO, CSO & SVP Oncology, Flatiron Health
- Ramesh Durvasula, PhD, VP, Research IT, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jackie Hunter, PhD, CEO, BenevolentAI
- Joseph Scheeren, PharmD, Senior Advisor, R&D, Bayer
- Stephen Wiviott, MD, Executive Director, Clinical Trials Office, PHS; Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
The World Medical Innovation Forum is a global gathering of more than 1,000 senior health care leaders in the heart of Boston. It was established to respond to the intensifying transformation of health care and its impact on innovation. The Forum is rooted in the belief that no matter the magnitude of that change, the center of health care needs to be a shared, fundamental commitment to collaborative innovation – industry and academia working together to improve patient lives.